Direct Link (Right click and save as..)
In the news: The ISS, Discovery Channel, and a pizza delivery guy.
- Marc Cabot (@MarcCabot)
- Richard Gray(@EpicRich1)
- Nuchtchas (@Nuchtchas, nimlas.org)
- The Clockwork Doctor (@The_Clock_Doc)
- Adam Williams( @Dr4Physics )
- Slow Coaster: Flip Flops
- Wintersleep: Nothing is Anything (Without You)
ISS Crew locks down inside Russian sector cooling after cooling system glitch
From RT.COM: “The threat of a possible toxic leak in the US sector of the ISS forced the American astronauts on board to isolate their module and move to the Russian sector. The hatch was reopened hours later after no leak was detected”…”NASA says the false alarm may have been caused by a “transient error message in one of the station’s computer relay systems, called a multiplexer-demultiplexer.” … “After turning the relay box off and on again, the error message disappeared. Flight controllers have said the relay box is in good operating condition.”
Discovery Channel’s new president promises they’ll stop making stuff up
From Vox.com: “The new head of Discovery Channel, Rich Ross, has lately been telling reporters that he wants to put a stop to at least some of the channel’s outrageous stunts and fake documentaries.
Adam Ruins Everything: Tipping
Internet Owns Car Dealership
If you noticed any issues with this episode and would like us to post a correction, email us here: email@example.com or tweet us at: @epicchsr
- Produced in partnership with CHSR 97.9 FM in Fredericton, New Brunswick
- Post Editing: Marc Cabot
- Opening Sketch written by: Marc Cabot
- Opening/Closing Music: ”Cheezee Lab” by Kevin MacLeod via Incompetech.com
- Epic is published by CHSR Broadcasting Inc.
- All views expressed on this program are solely those of the individual and not necessarily that of CHSR Broadcasting or Geekloo.